LaunchX Summer Program
LaunchX brings together high school entrepreneurs with the resources and network to unleash their entrepreneurial spirit and start real companies.
A few highlights of our summer program:
- Students come from around the US and world to our top university locations of MIT, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, and Northwestern University
- We have maintained a selective program averaging between 10-20% admissions to have top aspiring high school entrepreneurs attend
- Over 75 companies were started across our locations and sessions during the 2019 sessions
- The focus is on creating something REAL, so students do lots of market research to solve a real need and often iterate on their prototypes a lot of times and some even start to see revenue on their ventures
- The application is open. You can direct students to apply here– the deadline to apply is February 1.
Here’s just a few of the things that our summer program students have said about the experience:
- “LaunchX has made a massive impact in my life–both academically and socially. I never knew the value a community could have.”
- “Even though this program is challenging and stressful at times, in the end, it’s so rewarding when I think about the progress my team made and everything, whether it be big or small, that we were able to accomplish together.”
- “This was the best decision I have ever taken during my high school career. It really changed my mindset about what I want to do in life. I really want to create an entrepreneurial community around me and LaunchX gave me the skills and resources to do so.”
You can sign up for our newsletter to be notified about other exciting program updates,
plus attached is a flyer and postcard of information that you can share at your school.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.